Wednesday, June 15, 2005

Speed Demon

Here I go again. Two nights ago, I finished the first book of my management training (and when I say book, picture a 4"-thick 3-ring binder. Generally, this section takes new managers 4-7 months to complete. I got the book May 18th and finished June 13th. Now granted, I still have to complete a couple of verifications and do the prework for class in August, but I'm essentially done. The owner of our store wants me to finish the whole series in the next 2 years. I'm thinking I might be able to do 18 months without much ado...

Crazy crazy. In other news, I have health insurance of my own now (or rather, I will have as of July 1). AND DENTAL! It's so wierd to have my own benefits, although I'll admit to taking advantage of my vision coverage with Colin's plan before I go off it. That frames allowance is nice. Anyhow, early morning coming up; more news as it occurs to me.

No comments: