Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Finished!

Got the last of my important Christmas shopping done today. Now I just need to figure out the trinket-level gifts (bosses & secretaries).

Anyhow, stick a fork in me--I'm done. Today was very tiring, mostly because I spent it in the mall with only a checkbook to pay for stuff. Do you realize how few places actually take checks anymore? Living in a small town, it's easy to forget. Shopping in a big town is a sudden reminder. However, I did manage to buy a couple of calendars, a book, and lunch via check, and I did have enough cash for a cup of Peppermint Mocha.

More details later, I just realized I'm not done b/c I haven't gotten cash yet, and the last of mine went to that Peppermint Mocha.

2 comments:

Michelle de Seattle said...

So sorry about your recent loss.
Michelle

Gina said...

Thanks, Shelly. I appreciated seeing your comment as I was starting to write the eulogy.