Saturday night, on our way home from the lake, Colin and I experienced a truly awesome set of songs on the radio. We're talking fun songs, singing at the tops of our lungs with absolutely no shame, no guilt, no self-consciousness. Here's what I remember of the set, although it may not be in the right order:
1. Sly and the Family Stone, "Everyday People"
2. Creedence Clearwater Revival, "Travelin' Band"
3. The Beatles, "Yellow Submarine"
4. Marvin Gaye, "I Heard It through the Grapevine"
5. Jefferson Airplane, "White Rabbit"
So, what songs let you let it all out?