- I've wiped my hard drive (on purpose)
- I've had lunch with the lovely and wonderful Jen
- I've become disgusted (yet again) with governmental nepotism
- I've decided to get serious about professional grantwriting
- I've scored beaucoup points with my boss, just for being me
- I've contributed to three Katrina relief funds
- I've looked into working on/in recovery as a food service manager (and decided not to finalize any decisions on the matter for at least a month)
- I've entertained and declined a more profitable but probably less fulfilling job opportunity
- I've reconnected with friends like CC
- I've had some anonymous compliments on my job
- I've had a good friend and colleague tell me that I look and seem happier, healthier and more at ease than I have in years
So yeah, I've been busy.
AND I MISSED BLOGGING FOR BOOKS!