Saturday, June 08, 2013

Waiting some more...

Thought we might be starting again last night, but this morning, all I've got is a sore hip from an awkward sleep position. I know there's a limit to my waiting now. My nurse practitioner thinks I'll go on my own this week, but also said that if she sees me next Friday, we'll be able to pick a date and induce, because my Bishop's score is already high enough that induction would only have a 10% chance of failing. By then, it should be in the near-certainty range.

Today's plan: walking, ironing (which involves standing and walking), maybe building a shelving unit for the closet, vacuuming (more walking). I want to be positive - though that's hard when I've discovered that the line from the Sound of Music ("the sun has gone to bed and so must I") apparently applies to me in the reverse.

6 AM should not be seen by someone who saw 1:30...

No comments: